Sunday, January 15, 2006



Econs test tmr early in the morning before assembly before any other shit things. Omg. I cannot take it man. And hello, it's essay. You people out there who've dropped Econs, I cant envy enough man. BUT! I'm still hanging on. Let's do it! :) Anyway, I'm gna start my GP essay soon, if not, hrmph, think King Hing's gna hate me forever man. He's always so lenient and understanding yet, sigh. HAHA. I think I'm being kinda emo now. Omg.



Well, anyway, something good happened today. We ktv-ed at home! We as in me, my mum and my dad. Bro was so shy man. HAHA. Yup. There's this trial ktv channel in the SCV menu thingy. The trial ends on 16th I think, which will be tmr!! Argh. Gotta chiong home to sing tmr! Sounds wrong but ya. =x Initially when I first saw the F.I.R's song playing in those karaoke mode, I knew today's gna be my day. Wuaha. Asked dad to dig out the mic, managed to secure 4 songs before they started playing all the oldies. Then, it's my papa and mama's turn. After that, watched "Wo shi jin san shun" on ch 56. Korean drama, yes. Damn comical and romantic in a weird sense. Guess I've learnt quite a lot. Hrm.



And tadah! I'm here blogging, haven even touched a single page of Econs. It's ok, because Chinese New Year is coming!!!!! No link, but yup.





I wanna go Chinatown!!!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 5:08 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT